IZZE is always out and about. Check back to see what IZZE is doing as we make appearances at events and retailers across the country
June 28, 2012
The largest curated, independent design show in the country is coming to San Francisco! You’ll get the rare chance to meet and shop directly from over 250 hand-selected designers and artists. The fun two-day shopping event makes it easy for you to buy local, discover great design and deals, join in community, and have a blast. Because the products at the show are proudly made right here in the USA, the money you spend goes right back into your local economy and community. With DJs, free drinks/photo booth portraits/DIY crafts, mini-massages in our lounge, and a great cafe with delicious food and sweet treats, it’s a great time for all – you’ll want to spend the weekend with us!
WHEN: June 30 & July 1 (Saturday & Sunday) // 11am – 6pm both days
WHERE: The Concourse Exhibition Center’s East Hall in the Design District (620 7th Street, at Brannan)
COST: $10 at the door or pre-sale online, wristbands are good for re-entry both days – 10% of all ticket sales go to the fantastic local non-profit organization 826 Valencia. (Kids 12 and under are free)
• An exclusive UNIQUE SF tote bag made just for attendees of this 1st Annual show!
• Unlimited re-entry for both days
• Our UNIQUE SF Mini-Magazine & Vendor Map/Directory
• Free drinks from our friends at The Naked Grape Wine, Air, Blackstar Beer, IZZE, GT’s Kombucha, Activate, O.N.E Coconut Water and more!
• Free DIY workshops + crafts all weekend long from experts Jenni/I Spy DIY and Swellmayde!
• Experience our cool, very unique Analog Zone by The Digital Detox
• Free photo booth portraits and a print at the Oh Snap Studios Photo Booth
• Stop by our Lounge to kick your feet up and enjoy a free mini-massage!
• Free snacks from Pop Chips and LUNA
• Our curated cafe area so you can grab a coffee or enjoy lunch, snacks or a sweet treat!